Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
If your organisation requires a Purchase Order Number for payment, you will need that as you create your account.Note you will need an electronic copy of your identification:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of identify or citizenship
- Current NZ photo driver's license
- Firearms license
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- Use the keycode the Primary ITO has supplied for that course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.